Call Today: 917-498-5281 Call Toll Free: Use "Click To Call"
Screaming Signs LED Signs Shout!
Terms and Conditions
1) All orders are subject to management review and approval. All customers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions regardless of method of ordering and payment.
2) Inspection of goods: All signs leave the warehouse in perfect working condition and are well packed for travel. Upon delivery you are required to open and inspect the contents for any signs of damage that may have occurred during shipping. If any shipping damage is apparent, you must notify the carrier before carrier leaves the premises so that you may begin their claim process. We, like any other supplier, are not responsible for damage caused by the shipper. However, we will work with you to rectify any problems that are not our, or your, fault. We strongly recommend that you save the original shipping container just in case.
3) Cash, credit card and Pay Pal sales: Normal turnaround time is 3-6 business days. Leased signs will normally be shipped 4-6 business days after approval by the leasing company. Expedited shipping is available at additional cost, changes to delivery agreed to via electronic means may supersede this policy from firstname.lastname@example.org only. Sales reps are not permitted to amend this agreement and amendments originating from any other e-mail account are not binding.
4) Warranty: Screaming Signs™ Three (3) Years Limited. Other manufacturers: One (1) Year: Parts and Labor unless otherwise stated in individual listings, or separate agreement, and subject to the warranty terms provided by the manufacturer. Subsequent years cover labor only. To submit a warranty claim the original invoice number and date of purchase must be called into Screaming Signs™ at 917-498-5281 to obtain an R/A (Return Authorization) number PRIOR to returning products for service to the repair center. Products determined to be defective by us shall be promptly repaired or replaced at our sole discretion. Shipping charges will be paid in advance by the customer. We shall not be responsible for products that are returned without an R/A number attached, or if your inadequate packaging has caused damage during return shipping. You are advised to purchase insurance for the full value of the sign from the shipper. If no defect is found you will be responsible for all shipping costs in advance of our returning the sign to you. Damage caused by you, or your installer, or any third party is not covered. Warranty is non transferable.
4.b) If a Screaming Sign™ line product fails during first 90 Days: We will pay shipping on invoice and confirmation by the repair center. You will be reimbursed for shipping charges after we receive a copy of your UPS regular ground shipping receipt. Should you choose another carrier or any shipping method other than UPS Ground, we will only reimburse the prevailing UPS ground rate. Product failure due to damage is not covered. This provision does not cover imported signs.
4.c) Only Screaming Signs™ are warrantied for outdoor use. Unless specified, other signs we sell should not be used outdoors, and such use will void the manufacturers warranty.
5) All Screaming Signs Signs™ are made to order and are to be considered custom orders. You may only cancel an order within 24 hours of the initial placement of the order and only if construction has not already been started and, or shipped--yes, we are often that fast. Whether your purchase is a Screaming Signs™ branded product, or other, If your order has already been shipped by the time we received your cancellation request, you must go through the return process and will be subjected to a 25% restocking fee, plus all shipping costs. Refusal of the shipment from the carrier will cause a two-way shipping charge. We strongly recommend that you accept the merchandise and then proceed through our normal return process. Any item that we elect to accept as a return for any reason or defect is subject to the restocking fee and then returnable only at our discretion. Shipping damage shall be mitigated through the carrier, as noted above. We strongly urge you to check you local regulations; we are not responsible for your permitting of the sign, or inability to use it due to local law. We will not accept returns because you failed to investigate local sign ordinances prior to ordering. No item will be accepted for return without an R/A (Return Authorization) number and we shall not be responsible for products that are returned without an R/A number attached. WE ARE NOT IN THE SIGN RENTAL BUSINESS AND HAVE NO DESIRE TO SUPPLY YOU WITH A SIGN JUST FOR YOUR GRAND OPENING, PHOTO SHOOT,TRADE SHOW, ETC.
6a.) You agree to release and hold harmless Big Dog Marketing Group, inc., it's subsidiaries, assigns, agents and successors of any and all liabilities that may arise out of the use or misuse of all products sold by same and you agree to indemnify same against any claim(s) or liability resulting from your purchase, installation and/or use of any product or accessory purchased. ScreamingSigns.net is owned and operated by Big Dog Marketing Group, Inc.
6b.) Mobile applications: You further agree that you have been advised that programming, or manipulating, an LED sign in any mobile application is dangerous while the vehicle is in motion, and may result in serious damage, or death, to the operator and others. You agree to educate anyone who is likely to operate the sign in any moving vehicle of this fact.
6 c.) All transactions shall be governed by, enforced under, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of New York without reference to conflict of laws principles. Each party agrees and consents to venue and personal jurisdiction in Richmond County, New York. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a proper authority to be unenforceable or invalid such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole and in such event, such provision(s) shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision(s) within the limits of applicable law.
6 d.) In order to make the sign buying experience more convenient, we may assist customers at our suggestion, or their request, with locating and coordinating installation of our LED sign products. Regardless of our involvement, you understand and agree that no relationship whatsoever exists between Big Dog Marketing Group, Inc., ET AL, and any local installer, or other service provider, and that they are not to be considered, nor construed, as being our sub-contractor. Any agreement(s) made with any such entities, will be between you and them and completely independent of, and shall remaining outside of, the sale of the sign or other products agreement. You further understand and agree that it is entirely your responsibility to investigate any service organization that we may assist in locating as you are in the best position to conduct such investigation as to their general dependability and quality as a provider of the services that you will contract them for.
7) Estimated Lease Payment: +/- The lease payment calculated is a good faith estimate and based on good, rather than excellent, credit worthiness for a 48 month lease term. Depending on your credit, length of time in business, etc., and the lease term (24 to 60 months), which you may choose, your actual payment may be slightly higher, and could be lower. Your rate and payment will be determined by the Leasing Company and disclosed to you upon approval and prior to final commitment and delivery.
8) Your order and payment delivered by any dependable means constitutes your signature and warrants that you are authorized to enter into agreements and contracts which are binding on all parties of interest in the business entity listed under the heading "Company." Order Forms and application Forms may be so "signed" in multiple copies, each of which shall constitute the same instrument. Once completely executed, any reproduction of these agreements made by reliable electronic means shall be considered an original. This includes orders delivered by electronic mail regardless of the method of payment.
9) Shipping: Screaming Signs™ are normally shipped in less than 5 business days after receipt of payment, however, at times, production schedules may vary due to volume, holiday schedules, etc. We will provide a tracking number from the applicable carrier on shipment. Non Screaming Signs™ are often shipped same day, but subject to our suppliers inventory over which we have no control. Free Promotional signs, where applicable, will be shipped separately and may take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
10) Submission of an application for the credit card processing cash advance program requires a $200.00 deposit for processing. We are not in the loan procurement business; we offer this as a value added service to help our customers to buy our signs. When you place your Screaming Signs™ order, the entire amount ($200.00) will be credited towards your LED sign purchase. If your application is refused by the funding provider for any reason the entire amount shall be refunded to you. However, if you receive your funds and do not purchase one of our indoor/outdoor Screaming LED Signs™ within 72 hours of funding, the deposit will be considered a fee for processing and no refund shall be due.
11) All Signs are manufactured in metric measurements, and therefore stated US measurements are converted and rounded up to the nearest inch. Consider this when measuring the space where you intend to install your new LED sign. We strongly advise you to wait until your sign(s) have been delivered prior to construction of any housings or cabinets, or ordering of same from secondary suppliers.
All Terms and Conditions are subject to change at will and with no prior notice. This page constitutes the official and legal terms of service and shall supersede any other copy of all terms and conditions. Changes are not permitted unless they are either e-mailed from ScreamingSigns@aol.com, or Faxed from 915-266-8863 ONLY. No dealer, or other representative is empowered with any authority to change, or amend this agreement. Should any oral promise contrary to this published document be made to you from a dealer, or representative, please alert us at once.
By filling out and sending our contact form you agree to receive information via any contact method to provide you with more information on our products and services. Using the Click to Call buttons will result in our recieving a record of your phone call with the number you entered to initiate the call. We will not spam you with unwanted e-mails, or hound you with repeated unwanted telephone calls.